Wednesday 20 February 2013

Project 365 Days 45 - 50 ( A little more speedy as promised!)

Rhubarb and I have had a lovely weekend with Granny and Grandad - Daddy stayed at home this weekend to have a day/night of golfing and boozing with the boys!

Day 45 - 14th January 2013
Rhubarb left Boo Boo at Sarah's by accident this week so she befriended this little camel from the 'Dear Zoo' story sack she brought home. He got the guided tour of all her toys, shared her snacks and meals and accompanied her to bed too! Oh and whilst we're on the subject a HUGE congrats to our lovely childminder and friend Sarah Dean who is sadly leaving childminding to work at Waterloo School, she'll be fab! Hope she's still there when Rhubarb goes!

Day 46 - 15th January 2013
Grandad brought these bricks home for Rhubarb from Sainsbury's when he did the food shop. We love wooden toys and these were a bargain at £6!


Day 47 - 16th January 2013
We took Rhubarb to see her Great Grandma Brown today. Rhubarb was well chuffed when she got to choose her own biccie from Grandma's tin; something I always remember doing when I was younger! It was lovely to see her as I haven't been for a while, thanks for the reminder Aunty Hazel ;-) .
 
Great Grandma Brown, Rhubarb and Grandad.
 
Day 48 - 17th January 2013
When I first started this project the remit was to post one (and only one) photo per day. However we had such a lovely day at the park I wanted to post more, well, I decided it's my blog and I can do what I like with it! I've never been one for sticking to the rules anyhow! So I made a little photo collage :-)
Another trip down memory lane, I remember going to this and Thompson's Park with my Grandad and Grandma Ratcliffe when I was little, happy times!
 
 
Day 49 - 18th January 2013
The wooden toy obsession continues - bought this fab Melissa and Doug puzzle from TK Maxx when we went for a girly shop.

Day 50 - 19th January 2013
Rhubarb was poorly with a virus today so after a visit to the docs it was lots of cuddling and short activities to keep her mind off itching! We had fun taking turns at making shadows behind the curtains - it was a beautiful sunny day outside so at least we got to sort of enjoy it!!

 


1 comment:

  1. How you are growing Evie-Rose it is always good to see you all.We have such fun together but you seem to like the chasing game.Nice to hear you enjoyed Queens Park. Good to see Mum Brown she updated us on all the family news . See you later love granny xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, thoughts and ideas - please get involved!